Saturday, August 28, 2004

Dave Kearns has taken a shot at Novell and Linux at the same time for the failure of Novell's Linux Technical Resource Kit to be sent out. He makes a fair point in that Novell's slow delivery of these kits does not make for good marketing. It would be a legitimate criticism, if it wasn't a bit late.

I guess Mr. Kearns being a windows advocate is slightly slower in finding things out. I received my kit a couple weeks ago and most of the folks I know who requested one have got theirs. These are people outside of the US and therefore subject to longer shipping times. So, unless the US Postal Service has completely stopped, I would assume that most folks have received their kits. Novell has also re-opened offer and are allowing people to sign up for the kits.

No comments: