I started to get the tools I use in order. I updated the ipod, the N95 and got my toolsets setup for the laptop and USB keys.
I have also decided to revert back to an older format of the Moleskine Task book. I had changed it recently by adding context tabs in the book (Online, Home Etc) as described in the GTD system. But it simply created a log of sections I did not refer to. Tasks got lost in the several places that they could be stored. I am going to grab a new Plain Ruled Moleskine and try again. This time I will have one big section for Next Actions and Porjects with a bit of room at the back for new sections that come to mind. A blogging subjects area comes to mind.